Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pending

I've been surfing (http://www.stumbleupon.com) on the net.. =u.u= Let's just say there WAY hotter blogs on my same topics! (nyaa those blogs got like 10 authors though and me just a soloist :C)... Which give me ever the more reasons to vamp up my blog.. I'm going to be more organic and create my own things from my imagination from drawing and writing! (Too broke to even make things come to life.. support your local artist~) To be honest, when I first started this blog I didn't know what subjects I should write. I sure didn't want this blog to be a diary and I didn't want this blog to harbor too many topics. I'm going to structure this blog like a magazine, crafting it from my interests and I hope it will interest yall.
Installments/Revamps:
-Fashion sketches [got scanner to work!!]
-Free short stories to read that I written. [going to finish my stories..going to finishhh them xD]
-A Very Pinky Obsession [Continue candidly as before =)]
-Random Art I found cool  [could be videos/artwork/concepts]
-Basic of Things  [Fashion have gone too wild with people tossing new things for you to tried moreover because they are getting paid to "advertise" products.. Me in the other hand want to keep fashion simple and let yall spiral out from these basic things that I'm going to ramble about.]

No comments:

Post a Comment