Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A very pinky obession #4

     I haven't watch anime in a long while due to the common flow of overly cutesy random themed animes, not that there's anything wrong with it; it just makes me easily bored. Just this week I found an anime that I liked called "Kimi ni Todoke". This anime have beautiful scenery, meaningful dialogues, and just all around slice of life.
     Mostly, I look for animes that have humanistic settings; one extremity of this is "Claymore". I never liked to watch gore type anime, and well, "Claymore" changed my taste. From then on, I craved for macabre-action anime but those anime are hard to find especially under piles of sugar-googly eyed animes. I kinda wish for the 90's to come back because back in the 90's, anime was jam pack with violence and fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment