Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beauty Tips

I gotta say, I like going shopping for makeup in drugstores.
Walgreens is my favorite (:o have you seen their make-up isle?? it huge!)
With so many brand name to choose from, I decided to buy different black eye liners (liquid, pencil, non-sharpen) and try to see which one that worked well for me.
With many test and trials, I liked the pencil liner because it gave a lot of black compare to the non-sharpen one and the liquid one was hard for me to put on (the substance made me teary >~<). The eye pencil liner (can also be use for eyebrows..not on the lips due to accidental consumption) wasn't at all perfect but with a little help from other products, it could! First, you will need an awesome makeup pencil sharpener. I don't suggest using a regular pencil sharpener because the blades isn't gentle on the creamy pencil.




I use this cosmetic sharpener..It's great, sharpen my eye liner roundly, have a retractable ring on the bigger hole, and a plastic container! You can buy it at Sally beauty supply stores.
http://www.sallybeauty.com/cosmetic-pencil-sharpener/SBS-711011,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

Second, you will need loose makeup powder.
Dab the tip of the pencil in the powder and apply it on your eyes.
The powder helps keeps your eye liner in place on your eyes
and acts as an resistance to water.
With these two tips you can make any eye pencil makeup work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment