Saturday, October 9, 2010

A very pinky obession #1

My Japanese Actor

One summer day, I was at my sister's grocery store pricing her movies. When I got to the last pile, I spotted a cute looking movie titled: Hana yori dango. Next thing, I was in the office watching the movie. A couple of weeks later, I finish the drama, which I hardly manage to do with drama series. I was totally hooked on that drama because I wanted to watch more of Rei (Oguri Shun). Rei was so magical and hot! :) Tall, reddish-orange hair, quiet but really romantic, musical, artistic, and a super nice guy! *~* He's everything I look for in a guy. Oh btw he got a SUPER CUTE smile *melts*. I not a big fan of his action movies but I'm thinking of watching them ^.^.. ;c he been stemming into theater acting~!!!
**wants to see his role as the roman king known as "little boots".** He like half naked in that play hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment