Friday, January 14, 2011

T. O. K. Y. O. || G. Y. A. R. U.

If you have been reading my blog lately,
I mentioned that I liked gyaru fashion.
I will explain briefly what is gyaru fashion:
It means "bad girl" in Japanese.
Bad meaning, girls that dye their hair a different
color than black, girls that show a lot of skin,
and girls that wear shorter skirt; in a nutshell, girls
that just rebel against traditional values.
Now, there are many type of gyaru styles,
thankfully I found a website that could explain
them all at http://japanlinked.com/Japanese-Culture/Gyaru-Gal-Styles.html

Himegyaru (Hime means princess) is the style best fitted to my taste.
The himegyaru style contain:
- fur
- lace
- pink makeup <3
- orchids
- pearls
- rhinestone
- bow
- poof/teases hair with long fat spirals going down

Pictures of himegyaru~





No comments:

Post a Comment