Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Makeup Rant #1

At first, the title of this article was "makeup rant" but
I added "#1" because I have a feeling that this
isn't going to be my last rant on makeup.
Cheap eyeshadow doesn't give much payoff,
pricy ones give too much payoff, and the
median ones are okay but limited in color selection.
I decided to go with the median one,
like covergirl. I like saving money
and I don't have much on me but
cheap makeup is a hassle filled
with tons of dabs that can cause
arthritis >.<
Another note...
Rumor has it there's this awesome
eyeshadow pallet you can get
that have like 44 colors o-o!
I heard tons of good reviews
from people who bought it and
professional makeup artist.
Haven't got it but planing on getting it
from this site: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment