Thursday, January 13, 2011

The long run

Monday = Dreaded
Tuesday = Forgotten
Wednesday = Hope
Thursday = Marathon 
Friday = Freedon
Saturday =Perfection
Sunday = Recycle


     So, I woke up on Thursday feeling like I just got birthed.  
My eyes was in pain, stomach in cramp mode, and a mild fever.
I gave myself two hours to get use to the day, and 
somehow I felt better after watching the latest runway from Tokyo fashion t.v.
     That runway reminded me to share to you all, of what I liked
about Tokyo fashion. Well, the latest trend is a fox tail key chain. 
The key chain isn't my taste but I saw a fox tail behind a high heel, 
sometime ago. I tried to find a picture of it but I couldn't >~<!
Back to the main topic, so far, I like the gyaru style in Japan.




No comments:

Post a Comment